Superhost

Answered!
Guillermo670
Level 1
Houston, TX

Superhost

Hello, I have an apartment in San Diego (CA) downtown, and I'm looking for a host to manage the apartment on Airbnb for me.

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Guillermo670, welcome to the Airbnb Community.

A couple of months ago, we shared a guide in our Community on how to find a Co-Host on Airbnb. You can find it here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/How-to-find-and-become-an-experienced-Co-Host-o...

I hope this is helpful, and that you find someone to help with your listing soon.

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Guillermo670, welcome to the Airbnb Community.

A couple of months ago, we shared a guide in our Community on how to find a Co-Host on Airbnb. You can find it here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/How-to-find-and-become-an-experienced-Co-Host-o...

I hope this is helpful, and that you find someone to help with your listing soon.

All the best,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thanks

Holly663
Level 2
Boston, MA

Hi @Guillermo670 ,

I would be interested in learning more about what you're looking for as a host and if you're open to a remote co host.

I look forward to hearing from you.

- Holly

Hi Holly, I have an apartment in San Diego ** , and I want to rent it out. I live in Mexico and I'm looking for someone to list it on Airbnb and manage my rentals, taking care of opening the apartment and always keeping it in excellent condition.

Is this something you can assist with?

Guillermo

**[Address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi @Guillermo670 ,

Thanks for reaching out! I would be interested in speaking more about cohosting your listings. 

I just want to confirm that you are aware that I would be fully remote and not on site.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Holly

Hi, 

that´s correct, call me any time. 

Hi @Holly663 ,  I live in Mexico and I'm looking for someone to list it on Airbnb and manage my rentals, taking care of opening the apartment and always keeping it in excellent condition.

Is this something you can assist with?