Support is not helping

Stephanie70
Level 2
Ramsgate, United Kingdom

Support is not helping

I'm missing £16,000 worth of Payouts and no one is looking into my issue.
What is happening with Airbnb Support? My payouts state Completed but no money is actually reaching my account.

I've asked for someone to check my IBAN number as I can only see the last 4 number but Support have not got access to edit and they dont know who to escalate the issue to.

I'm desperate to receive the money owe and understand the root cause but can't seem to find anyone willing to assist.

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Stephanie70 

If you open such a payout in Transaction History it mentions day submitted and expected day of arrival, also indeed the four last digits of account. The last line is a link "need help with your payout" and shows same info and suggest to "contact your bank" if not received the mone. If the last four digits matches your account, it is unlikely the account is not correct. Please note if something would have fiddled with your payout method, you would have received a verification message (the 0,01 ct transfer). Be sure you did not get one.

I never experienced a completed payout not showing up into my account.

I  (as a host in The Netherlands)  was allways payed by Airbnb UK (London). Very recently it has changed and now my payouts are coming from Airbnb Luxembourg.

Best regards.

Emiel

This happened to me last summer and they insisted there was a problem with my bank. There was NOT! I finally, after many emails, got my money. 

Cheryl