Two months frozen payouts

Two months frozen payouts

Subject: Urgent Follow-Up: No Response to Second Lien Release Letter

Dear Porter,

I am writing to follow up on my previous email regarding the outstanding lien release issue. It has now been over 24 hours since the second lien release letter from EBF was sent to you, and I have yet to receive any response or action as requested.

Despite my repeated attempts to communicate and resolve this matter, there have been no callbacks, no freeze removal, and no progress towards a resolution. Your explanation of having a small team and a heavy workload is not a sufficient reason to continue inflicting undue hardships on hosts like myself.

I must stress the urgency of this situation, as by tomorrow morning, my electricity bills at multiple locations will be disconnected by 8 a.m. As a result, all Airbnb guests will need to vacate the properties due to your team's inability to perform your duties in a timely manner.

It is deeply troubling that despite my clear requests and the documented urgency of the situation, it appears that Airbnb has decided to disregard the impact on my business entirely.

I urge you to take immediate action to resolve this matter before irreversible damage is done. Your prompt attention to this issue is crucial to avoiding further disruption to my business and livelihood.

I await your urgent response and action on this matter.

Sincerely,
0 Replies 0