Valencia, Spain medium term rental

Answered!
Melanie691
Level 2
Valencia, Spain

Valencia, Spain medium term rental

Hi, does anybody know where I can find official, up-to-date information for medium term rental requirements, as a host (and it's exact definition, in terms of length of stay) for Valencia, Spain? The government website is not at all clear.

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Thank you!

Hello Helen,

Thank you so much for this helpful article!!!

In your article, you wrote:

1. A third party manages rental of the property for tourist use
  2. An owner or title-holder provides hospitality services, regardless of the rental duration
  3. You offer the property through tourist channels

I am not sure what number one means. Is the 3rd party Airbnb? So far I only use Airbnb. (My situation: I live in my own apartment, and have for two months, 1 room on Airbnb).

And number 2? That is what we do via Airbnb. Or is that when you provide breakfast (which I don't)?

If, I don't fit these requirements. Does that mean I then don't need to register for a license or anything?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read (and I hope answer).

Warm greetings,

Kamilla

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hola @Melanie691 😊

Our wonderful Host, Helen, has shared an insightful article with you that should help you better understand the hosting regulations in Valencia. I also thought it might be a good idea to invite you to join our Spanish Community Center, where experienced Hosts from Valencia would be happy to share additional insights.

I hope to see you there 🌱

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad