What makes Airbnb business different?

What makes Airbnb business different?

What are the crutial points which makes Airbnb business different from others and what makes people to start this business over others?

8 Replies 8
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Ankush12 The key difference for many is the ability to make money with limited investment/risk. By this I mean the many hosts who utilise a spare room in their house or an annex at their house that already exists.

Sherry509
Level 2
Muskogee, OK

I purchased a home near family so I could visit often without displacing kids from their bedrooms.  Plus, my husband, daughter and I could have our private space. 

Airbnb was the perfect solution for the financial help we needed to sustain our vacation home on one income.   Now we have two vacation homes that we share on Airbnb!  We're not breaking the bank, but we're making ends meet.   The best parts are interacting with guests and learning how to host them remotely.

Zulkarnain3
Level 1
Mataram, Indonesia

Hi @Ankush12 , in my point of view, I used to operate Airbnb, previously in one of the Hotel that I worked with. I use different user ID (company ID),  and AirBnB is keep  consistenly maintain actual and real promotion set up, both user (customer and accomodatation provider). Easy to use, user friendly, very simple, I love it. 

Sally1017
Level 2
Nelson Bay, Australia

@Ankush12 We had stayed in several Airbnb over the years and loved the concept. After retirement with a large two story home and family not coming to stay so often as their children got older we thought we would try Airbnb. I loved the way Airbnb made it so easy to set up hosting on the Airbnb App. We have it all set up now with a small outlay to turn it into a beautiful Airbnb for couples and we are getting regular bookings. It’s an easy way to earn some extra cash for our future travel plans.

Rosemary338
Level 2
Kochi, India

@Ankush12 What I like most about Airbnb is that the guests are nice and better quality that other Online Platforms, maybe due to their filtering out high risk guests/ party guests. 

Also, since the review are from both sides, both guests and hosts, are at their best, thus providing better quality of stay. 

Leyla72
Level 2
Mississauga, Canada

@Ankush12 I did not  try other booking sides. Airbnb side is user friendly, efficient, easy. I used to be in vicious circle; working 9 to 5 for around 25 years. I miss home. I love spending time at home and doing Airbnb. 

Susan4439
Level 2
Savannah, GA

User friendly and support from Airbnb made it the best choice for me.

Kelly1313
Level 2
The Woodlands, TX

I wanted to retire and build a new home on our 10 acres that had an existing home. So we built it and turned the existing into a fabulous vacation rental, and we often have wonderful guests who invite us over for wine or conversation. It’s lovely meeting new people from all around the world!  We especially enjoy hosting wedding groups, starting a new life together, it’s so sweet! So the points are-great retirement job, new friends, allows for travel when we want, employs others as well (housekeeping, lawn care, pool cleaners etc).