What mobile applications do you use in order to communicate with your staff, inventory of bed linen, checkin/checkout check lists.

Jane2835
Level 2
Ko Samui, Thailand

What mobile applications do you use in order to communicate with your staff, inventory of bed linen, checkin/checkout check lists.

Please tell me what applications do you use in order to communicate with your staff - cleaning staff, laundry and other staff? I do it on WhatsApp and it takes me a lot of time. In addition, the time difference is 4 hours. When the cleaners are preparing the villa for check-in, I have 4 o’clock in the morning and I am sleeping.

In general, everything is fine with me, and I deal with the problems as a host. In order for everything to be ready in the villa to receive guests, I spend a lot of time. Of automation, only WhatsApp.

Do you know the automation tools to overcome this? :

I wrote down the cleaning rules and left them in the villa. Namely, how many towels to give out to guests and how to decorate them. How furniture should be arranged, and so on.
Guests often move furniture, or move kitchenware around the rooms - the cleaning lady must return everything to its place. But they do not always do this, and I learn about this from the complaints of the guests. We agreed that after cleaning they should send me a photo. All this is laborious, there are a lot of messages in the correspondence of WhatsApp and it is impossible to find the right one.

Bed linen is lost, and I can not say with certainty - who lost it: guest, cleaning lady stolen or laundry?

The cleaning lady seems that she remembers everything that needs to be checked before the guest leaves, but actually forgets.
which applications with checklists do you recommend using?

1 Reply 1
Rhea27
Level 2
Ontario, Canada

i have the same challenges  and still can't find anything to use.