When will 2020 Earnings Summary be available?

John5097
Level 10
Charleston, SC

When will 2020 Earnings Summary be available?

Hi just wondering when the earnings summary will be updated for 2020? Last year was my first time hosting, and read somewhere that it was updated at end of January, and well, its end of January. I was able to download the EOC or whatever it was called summary of individual payouts, but need to download the year end Earnings Summary for taxes. Thank's if you can give any insight on when its usually ready or where else to get it.   

5 Replies 5
Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Hi @John5097  , I am not sure is this what you looking for?

The link to this page is here: https://www.airbnb.com/users/transaction_history

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 12.40.59.png

@Nutth0 

Thank you. I was able to find that one but not the year end Earnings Summary. Here is an article from the ABB help. Scroll down and you see it, also says for US Only. I was hoping ABB would send a "1099 miscellaneous" In the article it says the Year End Earning Summary is available at the end of January and mine is only showing the 2019. 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/416/where-do-i-find-my-airbnb-earnings-for-tax-purposes

Here is screen shot of mine that should be updated to 2020 by now as I wasn't even a ABB member in 2019. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 5.45.59 AM.png

Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

It look like​ this page​ is for US host​ only. So I can't​ load this. Last year, Airbnb adjust alot,​ If in couple​ of day it do not​ chang​ to 2020 contact​ help center​ maybe​ better.

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@John5097 I just contacted CS about this. They told me to check back in mid-February. I have never been able to get my earnings summary. It always times out and I get the much-hated ice cream girl (503 error.) I have to contact CS and ask them to send me a screenshot which can be an exhausting task depending on which rep I get.

John5097
Level 10
Charleston, SC

@Emilia42 @Nutth0 

I was just able to access mine. I went to Transaction History, that can be found under the Performance then Earnings . (@Nutth0 has a screen shot above) Then select the time frame you want to view, in this case January 2020 - December 2020. Then click on the Earning Summary button on the top right and it pulled up the years earning summary for the time span specified. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 4.13.25 PM.png