Where has the Gross Earnings tab gone?

Wilson-And-Emily0
Level 2
Williamsburg, VA

Where has the Gross Earnings tab gone?

It appears the 2023 update has removed the ability to see my gross earnings.  Has that information been hidden somewhere or removed entirely?  I need this to pay my taxes, why in the world would Airbnb think I only need to see what's paid out, rather than the full gross?  

5 Replies 5
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Wilson-And-Emily0 ! A Host shared a similar topic where I managed to share a few Resource Centre articles that might help navigate through the new updates : 

👉 A new dashboard gives you a clear view of your earnings 

👉 Where do I find my Airbnb earnings for tax purposes? 

Keep us posted if it helps or if you've found the earnings tab since you posted~🌻.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

This new Earning tab is way too general/simple. We need to see the gross for each payout to pay the tourist taxes accurately. The more info the better. I would rather filter through it than rack my brain trying to find it or figure it out.

It's unnecessary to run a report to show that data instead of simply showing it on screen. Selecting to see the total gross is okay for the particular guest, but if their stay results in multiple payouts (i.e. monthly), it would be helpful to show that in there as well.

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Wilson-And-Emily0  I cannot find the information on the website either and every report that I have generated has not provided the necessary or required information. 

I keep an ongoing record of my rentals so that I don't have to rely on AirBnB BS (or CS) for valid numbers.

If you have not kept your own separate records, the only thing that I can recommend is that you go through your completed reservations and tally all of the data from the payout explanations for each separate reservation.

I am in need of it as well for our County taxes and its been a nightmare. Airb&b has been no help in trying to get it fixed. 

@Geri331 After speaking with support several times, I finally got an answer.  Click Menu -> Reservations -> Completed.   Even though the chart says "Total PAYOUT," that column is the gross.  You can filter by listing & date in the upper R corner.

It's still a really stupid change and is NOT intuitive for hosts.  I loathe this new dashboard.