Would like to recommend an experience and have it added to things to do in Ramah, NM

Would like to recommend an experience and have it added to things to do in Ramah, NM

Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary is an animal sanctuary in Candy Kitchen, New Mexico, United States, dedicated to rescuing and providing sanctuary for captive-bred wolves and wolfdogs. It is a 501 non-profit organization. Across the road from the sanctuary is a campground also run by the WSWS.   They offer guided and self guided tours and are available to answer any questions you have about the rescues.  It is an amazing experience and I would like to promote it being added to experiences in Ramah that visitors and locals alike can enjoy and visit during their stay! 

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Airbnb aren't adding new experiences @Robi1357. If you want to promote this experience you can use other platforms such as your local tourism groups and Trip Advisor. 

Perfect and thanks for sharing @Helen3!  I reached out to Airbnb and they suggested I start on the platform, appreciate your help!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

So have Airbnb confirmed to you they have reopened their experiences programme @Robi1357 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Robi1357 and @Helen3I just came across this conversation and wanted to share that experiences are still paused, as >>this article outlines:

"We’re perfecting our core services and are pausing submissions of all new Experiences—for now. This means new and existing Hosts will not be able to create Experiences"

Rest assured, we will keep our community updated if something changes in the future.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad