Wrong adjustment over a year ago blocking recent payouts

Saigon-Chill0
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Wrong adjustment over a year ago blocking recent payouts

Hi, 

I'm a host in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam and I have 7 listings in more than 2 years. 

Recently, I have not received any payout for all reservations since December, 2020. I contacted Airbnb Support and they said I received payout more than twice for a reservation in November, 2019 which is blocking all recent payouts until the adjustment amount is matched with new payouts amount.

After checking the mentioned reservation, I found it was hosted successfully and the payout was made as normal without any over payment from Airbnb. I also received many payouts after November, 2019 without any blockings from adjustment, while according to Airbnb policy, if an adjustment is occurred, all payouts shall be deducted immediately. The deductions did not happened until over a year later made it difficult for me to track the bank account history as well as other information relating to the reservation. It's very confusing overall. 

Airbnb Support also advised that there should be no specific time for solution of my case, which means I could be waiting for weeks, months or years depend on their investigation. Thus, if you guys have any further experience to this issue, pls kindly share with me. 

Thank you so much for your support.

1 Reply 1
Fleur-De-Vie0
Level 2
Phan Thiet, Vietnam

Did this problem got solved? I'm also a host and didn't get any payouts in 2023.
The help desk is not helping me.

I've tried to add several accounts as paying methodes and they all get verified but at the end can't receive any money.