What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone! We have a few rental properties in Oregon and want to find a new CPA that has STR experience and is able to provide further tax recommendations. As we live full-time in MI, our local tax professional is not as well versed in the tax loopholes... Latest reply by Ian39727
    I have opened countless cases, I have had several hour-long calls, I have provided all sorts of weird information (GPS location of my units, spreadsheet with highlighted issues with taxes, Tax district details, etc.) requested by Airbnb support and they ... Latest reply by Robert6597
    Airbnb is charging my guest Occupancy/Lodging taxes. Our property is not located in a municipality that charges occupancy/lodging taxes. I've sent Airbnb the documentation that they requested to prove this. Supposedly, Airbnb is sending the collected taxe... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hey Does anyone know how to handle taxes for airbnb as a personal income (without having company)? I heard there is 8.5% of tax paid after each month or 4 months but I am wondering which payment I should take into account? The exact income I received?I am... Latest reply by Sophia