What Hosts are saying

Hi, I want to become a host. Can someone please guide me thru this process? What are all the fees? Also, If I lived in one state and wanted to buy an airbnb at another state, how does this work? I will need to hire a co host locally? Thanks,Darlene Latest reply by Margaret491
    Hi All. I had a conversation with a an Airbnb Rep yesterday (located very far away), and she informed me that I can list my property for 28 days and still be in compliance with new NYC regulations for non short-term rental. Is this true? Latest reply by Helen3
    Preparing to pay a local hotel/room tax and getting the air b and b coverage is needed but am I missing anything else? Did you all change your home owners insurance? Did you do anything else before you started hosting? Any help would be very much apprecia... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi Team, I am looking to start off an AIRBNB in Toronto, or in Markham. I was going through some of the articles to verify if I could do an Airbnb by leasing out a place and was wondering if its within rules. Can someone shed some light into this topic fo... Latest reply by Paula
    Hello everyone in the community, are their any hosts that own a unit 55/65 Bremner Blvd, Toronto Ontario? The Condo Corporation TSSC 2130, requires they be listed as a co-insured on our insurance policy, however we can't find an insurance company that wil... Latest reply by Robyn198