What Hosts are saying

I am a host and have been for 7 years and always had quality service from Air BnB, I am having two issues, one that has been acknowledged by two "reps" not the numerous bots I have "chatted" with as a tech issue and is being escalated this has taken sever... Latest reply by Mahlet2
    I have now spent a month trying to get a hold of someone from AirBnB. I have completed two bookings but I haven't gotten any payouts. Whenever I reach out to support they just say that the message has been forwarded to the right department, but then I don... Latest reply by Michal247
    I am a dual Mexican/American Citizen. I have only been doing Airbnb for a year. I have been paying Property taxes as well as collecting almost 30% in taxes including VAT taxes. However, I have heard that the City has decided this year to charge $45,000 p... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, everybody! I’m searching for a co host for my second home in Modesto, CA. For anybody interested in the job, please call ** or email **. Options are open to negotiations at the moment. Is there a better way to find a proper co host?Does anybod... Latest reply by Bhumika