What Hosts are saying

Hello Hosts,My name is Susan. Fairly new new here managing my own condos. I was wondering how is everyone doing this year? I didnt't make any money at all this year. I tried two different management company but-not much luck on both of them. I decided t... Latest reply by Helen3
    Pozdrav, novi smo ovdje pa nas zanima kako vi ostali rješavate pitanje boravišne pristojbe za turiste kada vam preko airbnba rezerviraju smještaj? Hello, we are new here, so we are wondering how the rest of you deal with the tourist tax issue when they ... Latest reply by Paula
    Does anyone have any pointers about cleaning companies and what is usually included in a rental cleaning. i.e. windows, blinds, etc. I would love to have some opinions about what to expect to pay and usual practices on that subject if anyone can share!T... Latest reply by Sophia
    Hi All, I have paid and entered in my STRA registration details to our listing, however airbnb is stating I am not able to do short term rentals. We did short term rentals for a few years and have only had this problem since the STRA registration came in.... Latest reply by Hanno-and-Fiona0
    Hi! I have a large home in a wooded 10 acre property in Arcadia Indiana that I am considering listing with a realtor for sale soon. My husband and I are downsizing to a smaller home and property. My Arcadia home is located on Big Cicero Creek, has a cl... Latest reply by Helen3