What Hosts are saying

I am struggling to get information regarding the GST collected on my Airbnb listing. After hitting the $30k in income mark, we sent Airbnb our GST registration document and added a 5% GST tax collection to our listing (which has successfully come through ... Latest reply by Josie196
    I have a property in Mexico, airbnb deducts 20% for not having my RFC. I get the payments in the US bank. this year I have to report my earnings, because according to the new law anything over $600 usd had to be reported to the IRS. the question is can I ... Latest reply by Lorna170
    The new visibility feature says “there is nothing you need to do it will be automatic” when simplified pricing is added. I will need to mark up all of my prices 15% to offset rolling the fees into the properties pricing. Therefore, yes there is something... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello. We've been hosting for a while, but lately, it's been slow here on Airbnb. We aren't receiving bookings as usual, and so far, there are no bookings for November, even with more than 10 properties. Is there anything I can do? It's quite disheartenin... Latest reply by Elsa458