What Hosts are saying

Hi! I’m considering purchasing a home in the Ballard/Queen Anne area as a second home to be close to my son and daughter in law. I’m wondering if this is a good area for an Air bnb. I am currently a Superhost in Denver and we are booked 100% April thru Oc... Latest reply by Helen3
    I've tried to make two Aircover claims for damage over the passed year and AirBnB refused them even though the damage is perfectly genuine. The first was two radiators that got broken but I couldn't work out which out of two guests did it, so AirBnB refus... Latest reply by James3881
    I have been a super host on Airbnb for almost a year. I've been working with Airbnb, and so far, I haven't had any problems. However, recently, I have received three reservations in a row, but my account has not been credited. If anyone has any informatio... Latest reply by Paula
    Does this sound right?I was told when guests cancel their reservation this effects our super host status. According to Airbnb rep I had 3 guests cancel and I also had to cancel one (first time in many years) I called Airbnb within 30 minutes after I accep... Latest reply by Paula
    I’m in an area which doesn’t officially have a 90 day limit however, my local council have asked for details of how many stays we’ve had in the last 6 months. They would like to decide case by case whether hosts need to apply for planning permission for a... Latest reply by Beth5230
    Hi I am, looking to host in Scotland and trying to apply for the licence. I have a four bedroom detached house and I am asking for some advice from anyone who has applied and received the licence. Is there a template for the fire risk assessment that i... Latest reply by Steve3999