What Hosts are saying

Hi, Perhaps someone has a useful connection. AirBnB, being the enemy around Newport, RI as well as elsewhere, is attracting the ire of the insurance companies. In 16 or so years of renting I have always been able to acquire insurance for my home which I r... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have been hosting since more than a year, and providing excellent service to my customers. My customer rating is 4.8 and I have excellent reviews from the past 34 guests.Unfortunately, I had some issues with a reservation. One of the guests was smoking ... Latest reply by Ellen-And-Mark1
    Anyone heard of Home insurance company called Obie or have any experience with it? Recommend or not? I looked up online and came across them. I have trouble finding home insurance for my SRT property (of course) to have coverage of more than $500K. The ho... Latest reply by Lana772
    Dear Airbnb What are you thinking with your logic behind your cancellation policies My airbnb is a business, it is not for fun and games, I cannot afford unnecessary losses. I have a flexible cancellation policy - the most lenient you can get towards gues... Latest reply by Kate386