What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! I just bought a 3 bedroom property in Chula Vista, CA 91911. I am debating whether to rent it out or use it as an Airbnb. Wondering how I can go about making this decision.Thanks! Latest reply by Bronwyn100
    I was hoping that another host in Edinburgh might be able to help me with something. Hosts in Edinburgh have to apply for an STL licence by the start of October. If you don't, you can't host after that. If you *do*, you can. So, you can accept bookings fo... Latest reply by Jason-Redman0
    Aircover has been an absolute nightmare. It’s such a joke. I felt confident that it would help with any issues, but it’s become more of a stress. You can’t get ahold of them and they give you Pennie’s on the dollar for any damage done to your property. It... Latest reply by Jenny
    Did anyone else in London get an invitation to a host workshop then - after submitting all the required info - not receive a link?n There doesn't seem to be anyone I can contact. I'm wondering if I missed some detail. I took time off from work to do this...