What Hosts are saying

Hi All I need information about Airbnb , do I need a license to start as Business? what is that 90 days limit in London? If I register a company do I still should follow 90 days term? also I want to buy a flat in London to start with Airbnb , is there a... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hello I would like to speak with a Greek professional host who runs a individual business about a serious matter that I have and Airbnb doesn’t pay me because they said they can not find my business.Is there someone who can help me out as the ambassadors ... Latest reply by Αγγελική7
    I've only been hosting a small unit for 2 months and am a little shocked by the process surrounding items "going missing" during a guests stay.We have now had items go missing on two separate occasions and AirBnb requires forms and about 5 different types... Latest reply by Mark4752
    I am trying to set up and am finding this all overwhelming. I have my first booking from the 4th through 10th of July. I also just noticed I need to file for type A host for local tax etc and have option to file through AirBNB. I am not finding where to... Latest reply by Paula