What Hosts are saying

I am a former host who would like to know how to opt out of the emails asking for tax information. After having an absolutely terrible experience with airbnb where my claim was not processed even though I did everything I was instructed to do by the agent... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hello Airbnb community. Starting August when I downloaded my transaction history, 5 of my listings showed Tax withholding for US income of 28%. I live in Canada, all of the properties are in Canada. I reached out to Airbnb immediately and was told this is... Latest reply by Trevor10
    Hi payments paused reason not known , called several times repeated myself gets frustrating. Updated all information, it’s over a week now and today get a message 3 more days . But why what’s the cause of this it’s a business account in India , and they a... Latest reply by Anuradha13
    Hi there,I have one question. I have changed my bank and now I am having new bank account number.I don't know, how can I change my bank account details in my Airbnb account. I am a host from 2016, from the Czech Republik. Unfortunately there are any conta... Latest reply by Vesna141
    Hi All, Looking for recommendations on home insurance policies that cover Airbnb or STR in GTA ( greater Toronto Area), Ontario Canada. Been searching around and seeing most companies refusing to do a home insurance when you are doing an Airbnb here in On... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have fallen victim to pay-out fraud/ Breech of data and I would like to know if anyone has experienced the same thing and how Airbnb supported or if you was able to obtain any relevant details? Upon checking the status of a large pay-out of over 5.5k, ... Latest reply by Sybe