What Hosts are saying

I had a guest stay who broke some valves for a water heater 6 mo ago, it led to the water heater breaking, lost income, had cancellations, bad reviews, and multiple calls to repair techs one of which was requested by air bnb then got denied for air cover ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi, I have been very lucky to have been given a small property that is currently uninhabitable! It needs everything done from electrical supply/metering and sewerage to complete build, new roof etc. It is literally an empty shell of a building, single sto... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    HiI host my own properties and over the last year I manage/host a friend unit under my profile, we are talking about going our separates waysHow do we do this as its under my host profile and I dont want it to affect mine? We have future bookings Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, I am currently in process of renovating a home in Aguadilla to host. I am wondering if any hosts in Aguadilla can tell me if the city requires a business license or any permits for STR. I spoke to someone at Alcaldia that told me it was not require... Latest reply by Helen3