What Hosts are saying

Hello my name is Janae and I am very interested in becoming a Co-Host and soon grow to become a super host. I was located in Baltimore Maryland, but I am not located in Hanover Pennsylvania. Can someone give me some knowledge on how to become a Co- Host o... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hello community. Airbnb hasn’t paid us for two months ! They owe us over $70,000 and they keep on going in circles. We are a Licensed Professional operator with multiple listings, we have staff, 100pct legally compliant, we pay taxes and are a corporation... Latest reply by Inna22
    Hello, I'm Andrea CEO of Sweetstay, a management company in different locations in Europe, Asia and US.We are starting now operations in Malaga and Costa del Sol. I'm looking for a reliable local cleaning company. Thanks a lot! Latest reply by Sybe
    Hi everyone, The last few months have been tough on us all with rising prices for utilities in many regions of the world. That being said, one of the most interesting (and most searched!) discussions here on the Community Center is around pricing str... Latest reply by Lynette181
    • Sybe_0-1672922674023.png

Tax

Hi Airbnb, Have you send information about my income as a a host to the Danish Tax Authorities? I cannot find any mails from you concerning this. In 2021 I filled out forms/gave information, I remember, to make sure I was registret as a Airbnb-host by ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi! My name is Laura, and I am new in this community. I lived in Indonesia and when I was about to book a trip in Indonesia, I assume that I would be paying in Indonesian Rupiah, but the currency option does not list that; making it unavailable for me ... Latest reply by Isya23