What Hosts are saying

I have tried to contact the Support tem for almost 1 month and no proper responce from the team as to where is y payouts its been 2 months and i have already shared the bank statements and they dont have any answer they keep repeating the same script tha... Latest reply by Jenny
    Well I am not the first to report a terrible experience with @airbnbhelp it is quite obvious that there are millions of the same complaint as I research on the internet. I truly feel like we have been fraudulently scammed by the @airbnbsupport center. I o... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hello everyone - hope you are well. I currently have 20 odd listings and I'm trying to scale up my business (run it professionally with my team). Would you know of various companies/hosts that run the business professionally with 50/100/150 + listings on ... Latest reply by Nishchal0
    hi ! i am being offered a guaranteed rent option but that will be the same rent every month from a management agency, but will the tax man in the uk see that as a problem? so i get paid even if it’s not rented out? i want to benefit from fhl tax. thanks,... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Since I started airbnb, I originally planned to gear my private room rentals to traveling nurses etc. so I was advertising on Airbnb as a secondary site. To my surprise Airbnb, produced more concrete monthly stays and I have had conversions from Monthly... Latest reply by Connie474