What Hosts are saying

Hi,My payouts are paused since 3 weeks. I called Airbnb many times and was told higher department is looking into it. All my business info and account information is up to date. I have been hosting since 8 years now. I am in extremely stress now since fir... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Airbnb has stopped all payouts because of verification, but the link to upload documents shows everything is completed. I have tried calling many many times, but nobody can tell me what documents are missing and how to upload additional documents. No resp... Latest reply by Richard2697
    I have been waiting to receive my payouts since December 25th, 2022, it is now January 12th! It is now over $11,000 in payouts and I’ve been messaging and calling AirBnB every single day and nobody can explain what the problem is. The only thing I’m being... Latest reply by Tess31
    We did not receive any payouts from mid 2021 through all 0f 2022. We have 4 units so it its added up to be quite a lot. We found the error at the end of December and have been trying unsuccessfully to get someone to help us. All I can get on the phone ... Latest reply by Bhumika