What Hosts are saying

Hello Partner,Greetings from Ratana Angkor Hotel I am very glad to list my business to AirBnB. Add like to add some more room type to my property on airbnb but I can't find the place. Could you help? ThanksJack (Mr.) Latest reply by Bhumika
    i don't understand why the guest who made the reservation request will have 24 hours to successfully update their payment info before the reservation can be confirmed. It's need be shorter like 30 minutes or 1 hour. 24 hours is too much when the apartmen... Latest reply by Carlos1002
    Do you need special homeowners insurance to rent with Airbnb? Does Airbnb take care of any damages that is caused by the guess? If you have a pool do you need extra insurance? Thank you for any help you can give me. Latest reply by Hari-Kumar1
    We want our 1099-K so can file taxes for 2022. Understand for this year if more than $600 income will need this. No email yet, no document in host area to download. When can we expect?? Please Advise Latest reply by Patti120