What Hosts are saying

We are resident in the UK and host a villa in Cyprus. We are registered and pay tax in the UK . We are required to enter a Tax Identity number in order to receive payouts going forward. However we don't have one. I have tried to enter my UK unique taxpay... Latest reply by Helen3
    Now that UK calendars have been unblocked and the Government is easing lockdown restrictions, I have started receiving enquiries again from potential guests, but no instant bookings or requests to book so far, probably because every single one is asking ... Latest reply by Huma0
    • istockphoto-114325553-1024x1024.jpg
    My payouts was paused since November 2022. My account was verified, the customer service says my payout paused due to verification process. We are currently missing all the payouts for entire month of November and December 2022 for a total of 12k, I’ve... Latest reply by Emmanuel10
    imagine having guests everyday and not receiving any single centavos from airbnb begging for my own money for them to pay me... airbnd CC giving false hope that they working on it... it is more than 1 month and nothing happen. Who will us host who has bee... Latest reply by Mia1190
    I am begging for my own money and it seems airbnb cc just continue to make promises that my case been handle by special team... after more than 1 month of no payouts it felt like i will never receive ot and guests continue staying at my place and me conti... Latest reply by Sybe