What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Our team at Airbnb Mexico recently shared this video from the CEO of Fiscalia.com, Gustavo Leal Cueva about paying federal taxes in Mexico. In it, he covers key topics, including: * How the different types of taxes work (ISR and VAT)... Latest reply by Emilie
    • 1.jpg
    I've been an Airbnb Host since 2017 and was recently asked to verify my Government ID, however, when I go to add it under my Account, the website and app glitch and do not give me an option to upload. Because of this, I am unable to collect months' worth ... Latest reply by Sueli16
    I have been pleasure to use Airbnb to welcome guests from worldwide, but it was first time to receive missing payout and did not get help with support team. Airbnb reduced a cancelation payout of 1345$ happened on 2016 from my July income on 2022. This ca... Latest reply by Lily30
    Idk what happened but all of a sudden, the inquiries and bookings have been stopped. I was getting enough inquiries and bookings but suddenly no response. I tried to do little changes in my listings, decreased prices, increased discounts, my listing shows... Latest reply by Ayza10