What Hosts are saying

Hi - I’m new to hosting and have set my rooms at the flexible rate. However for a four day booking my minimum room price was charged only for the first night and the following three nights were half price! This does not seem right to me and I had no contr... Latest reply by Elle12470
    When liquidating our last few unbooked days in a month, we love the price tips! However, in some cases, we're finding the price tips to be too high. When hosts are presented with price tips, the notification says: "Hosts who set prices to within 5% of th... Latest reply by Gillian166
    Good morningmy name Sylvia. I am a host on air bnb in lagos Nigeria . How come Nigerians are allowed to host their space but we are not among the countries that will receive payout . Please how do I get paid .My space is listed but my country is not among... Latest reply by Chike9
    Hello. Our home accommodates 8 guests, but we charge and additional fee per guests when there are more than 6 people. On several occasions guests have not been forthcoming about the number of people staying in the house. We currently have a booking for 6 ... Latest reply by Ramon471
    Sharing because I have had many of you kindly reach out. As I have posted (copiously) we were hosts for about 3.5 years and had some of the most interesting guests you could possibly imagine (if you define "interesting" as "exhausting and strange" lol.) W... Latest reply by Sybe
    • house20.jpg
    • house17.jpg
    • house15.jpg