What Hosts are saying

I am writing to tell you about my experience lately. i was approached by a guest who booked my apartment for one night. the minutes she contact she mentioned that she is an influencer and have 500k follower on Instagram. she asked for an early check-in a... Latest reply by Annie1372
    Hii need to offer a guest to change their reservation to one of our other properties (bigger, more expensive) but I don’t want to charge them any extra. I can’t alter the price so that it remains the same and doesn’t ask for more or offers a refund?!?! Latest reply by Jennifer3401
    ... that i dont need a 3rd party app for? from a cusomer point of view having to endlessly download and register apps is tiresome, also being an aprtment my property needs a key to be picked up before getting to the smartlock so i dont want to make the pr... Latest reply by Denny69
    I have been away for the best part of a month so my knowledge of current events is somewhat lacking but, I have been puzzled during my time away that my listing views have dropped from 30-50 per day to less than 10, some days just 2 or 3! On doing some c... Latest reply by Richard2341
    • Buying search placement.png