What Hosts are saying

I had terrible situation because of airbnbthey didnt pay meguest booked for one month and refusing to leave He didnt make payment neither guest nor AirbnbAirbnb didn't support me Didnt pay, didn't deal with guest illegal stay. And till now he is refusing ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi, I'm a new host. I have a question about cleaning fees. When I receive a payout, is the cleaning fee added to the room rate? In other words, does the payout contain both the cleaning fee and the room rate blended together? Thanks!Mark Latest reply by Yvonne772
    Hi I'm Donna from Vegas. I've hosted twice now on Air BnB, both times communicating with my guests, and they showed up promptly when check in begins, at 3pm. I'm waiting for my 3rd guest now who hasn't communicated with me at all! It's 1 1/2 hours after c... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Здравствуйте у меня с 28/05/2022 не приходят выплаты, квартира подтверждена и аккаунт получал на карту payoneer до 28/05 выплаты приходили. Служба поддержки работает отвратительно отвечают долго и не в тему, каждый новый оператор выдает новую информармаци... Latest reply by Sergii21