What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone, I have been hosting for over a year now. I have run in to a problem where Airbnb has not paid me since March 25, 2022. I called support 2 weeks ago and they said that they were missing a picture of me and my ID. So I uploaded the informa... Latest reply by John-Paul17
    Message from guest Please make sure before we arrive. things are cleaned. lights,Toilet flushes are working. Stove too, just wanted to, As we had bad experience in Austin this trip.I think I have three options: say nothing at all, say something really pol... Latest reply by Helen744
    Hello South Bruce! Just caught an article in the Owen Sound Sun Times Business Outlook 2021 dated February 25, 2021. Apparently there was a major development of a 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (MAT) on the room rates. To be collected and remitted by acc... Latest reply by Dorothy242
    • Screenshot_20210223-193942_Hancom Office S Viewer.jpg
    Ours is a small cottage with electric heaters and a wood burner in the main room. Until now I’ve provided an amount of wood and asked guests to buy more, if needed, from the local store. I’ve always kept a store of wood in the garden shed with no problems... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0