What Hosts are saying

Does anyone understand what the vote of the rental property 5505 bill means for us as Rhode Island hosts?do we now need to register our property with the state and will the property be inspected to comply with building regulations. there has been lots of ... Latest reply by Annie1375
    Hello, I would like to ask a question, how can I modify the price of my list for the high and low seasons, for example they want to book me for December but the price I have is low for this season. what I have to do? Latest reply by Alexis646
    I have a week in June that is still not booked. I wanted to run a promotion for that week but every time I try to set it up, It already sets the price for me. My nights are currently $400/ night but it's telling me to charge $223. I want to charge about $... Latest reply by Alexis646
    Just started renting our vacation home two months ago. Now that summer is coming it will be very busy. I’m looking to keep a two night minimum but given incentive to stay for a third night. My idea was to have a two night minimum at one price and any nigh... Latest reply by Emiel1