What Hosts are saying

Hi there! I want to preface this by providing a little bit of background on myself. I am an 18 year old college student attending Cal State Fullerton. I currently work at Wells Fargo in Irvine Cypress Village as a Bank Teller. I want to gain experience wi... Latest reply by Emilie
    My listing is now live and I had my first stay last week. However the account number I provided for payouts is a pot saving one, was mistakenly informed by my bank it can accept online payments but looks like it might not be the case. In completed transac... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Dear Airbnb Host-Family Community, Long-term business guest; black sheep siblings: The following is an open letter to you and Brian, the CEO I'm a business guest consumer of hundreds of long-term stay transactions with different, and complex hosts and usi... Latest reply by Lennox6
    Hey I'm a complete newbie to hosting and kind of messed up before I really was ready to start! But hopefully I've resolved that now!Couple of questions if any one can advise. 1 - Security deposits- can we request these and if so how? 2 - What would I do i... Latest reply by Dawn802
    I tried to book a place for later next month and I am getting this message. Inside of it says that they implemented restrictions that prevents guests from booking certain last minute reservations associated with higher safety risks (such as unauthorized p... Latest reply by Zeb24