What Hosts are saying

I am trying the Airbnb smart pricing. Sometimes I notice the following screen, in which it gives a nightly price and a "Try" price. The two values can be close or differ dramatically. I think the Nightly price is the smart price, what is the Try price? Latest reply by Jianjun1
    • Jianjun1_0-1649038639609.png
    I see others had the same issue in the past. Has anyone not been able to delete the cleaning fee? I have tried different devices and internet servers/pages or whatever they are called and no luck. I have also tried putting '£0' but it has to be at least £... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I’m having difficulty dealing with Puerto Rico tourism taxes. I amu dee the impression that AirBnb collects and submits room occupancy taxes on my behalf. Yet, 3very month I struggle to fill out paperwork online to pay roomtax to PR TOURISM. The form i... Latest reply by Mary941
    Afternoon, I am after some help please. We’ve been Airbnbing our town house and realised we should really switch over to business rates as we’ve previously been paying council tax. However I have just checked my land registry document for the house and it... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello, I registered as an individual on behalf of a business.ISo, my name is showing on the listing. However, I put the business' name in the payout method and the business IBAN for the payment. My question: I just want to make sure that the business name... Latest reply by Sybe
    I've been an Airbnb host since 2015. For the first 2 yrs. we accepted guest with dogs. People did NOT follow the house rules for dogs. We had poo in the yard and driveway. Right where people would be getting out of their cars /unloading their cars. Severa... Latest reply by Kate867
    HiI'm wanting to know if anybody else there is struggling to get paid? I'm owed about $1,000.00 It's been 2 months since I've been paid. I have messaged them several times and phone them 3 times, but nobody at Airbnb can even tell me why I'm not getting p... Latest reply by Gaya46
    I am trying to delete a listing and maintain my Airbnb Account. I have followed all the instructions but they appear to be out of date as I am not getting the options I'm told to expect. My Listing is still active. The messages I'm getting are "No Resul... Latest reply by Kim388