What Hosts are saying

When I host in the summer, (rest of the year I move back into my bedroom) I move alllll my clothes down into my sons bedroom. It gets hectic!! I offer my guests my walk in closet and my large dresser. Nobody ever uses the closet and I don’t think anybody ... Latest reply by Niki318
    I'm sure there have been countless past conversations on the topic of Cleaning Fees, but The Hustle recently published some new and noteworthy stats from The Wall Street Journal: "Some cleaning fee stats:Fees increased 9.8% between 2020 and 2021, and then... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hello Airbnb Family A Guest has enquired about booking 9 nights ( we charge £86 a night) so we said I would give him an £ 80 discount for the 9 night stay, so the total would of been £774.00 with the £80 discount it's £694.00Is this the Price I must send ... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi All, Just listed a spot in San Francisco. I'm getting interest already, faster than I thought I would. Pretty excited. Thing is, having never done this before, a bunch of things look more suspicious than they did just two days ago. I'm sure these are... Latest reply by Anonymous