What Hosts are saying

I have had fire safety training in the past at different work places and know there are many different kinds of fire extinguishers for different kinds of fire/environments. What is the kind you use? I don't know which one to buy. My let doesn't have any g... Latest reply by Emilie
    Hi all, glad to be here.So we US citizen with ABBs in Mexico would be double taxed?How that works?I know my friends in Mexico register with SAT, but are we supposed to pay taxes here in the states too?I haven't host since the pandemic broke out, so I have... Latest reply by Legado1
    Help please. Ive got a request for a couple with a six month child .That's fine.My enquiry is at the moment my cleaning fee is £10 a,stay.Now,they are staying for 4 weeks do I change the additional costs for the use of the oven and change of bed sheets a... Latest reply by Helen744
    @Karen3206 I have no photo ID.I have hosted for 4 years as superhost in uk, I have no passport as I am unable to travel.Despite having applied for new photo driving license in Dec am still awaiting issue due to huge backlogs at DVLA.Am told they cannot v... Latest reply by Karen3206
    Hi Fellow Hosts !We are Canadians with rental property in AZ USABeen waiting on our usual 1042S to submit with our Canadian taxes but are told we will not get one this year because our rental earned LESS than $20KIs this correct ? Thank you ! Latest reply by Sybe
    I am having a difficult time with my city, they come by and post violations on my door even though my account isn't active. No one in the city seems to know how to assist me as they have recently launch the policing of all vacation rentals. I'm perfectly ... Latest reply by Anonymous