What Hosts are saying

This is a strange question. I have a second home which I rent out to Airbnb for most of the year. Am I able to book this for myself, and pay - even though possibly a reduced rate? I know I could stay in it for free, for for various reasons it would be bet... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello Everyone,I am a host in San Francisco, California and I just got a guest inquiry that has a service animal. He did not mention what type of animal or what service it provides. Been reading the Airbnb ToS and it appears that I cannot deny a guest wit... Latest reply by Mark116
    Please how long does it take to get a payment from Airbnb after hosting a guest ? I am getting worried because I’m new to this but the funds have not been posted yet and it’s been 4 days Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi fellow hosts,i find Airbnb tex report files very poorly done to say the least. It has taken me more to match their numbers and make them have a sense than re-do it all. Problem is, my accounting numbers have to match theirs. In 2 instances they even fo... Latest reply by John-And-Nancy1