What Hosts are saying

I am a new host and just beginning my journey using Air B and B. I own and starting to rent a condo in another country but I’m from the US. The payouts are going to my US bank account. Do I need to pay taxes in the foreign country as well and the US.? Wh... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello!I am a campsite owner in the Altai Republic, Russia.Will I receive money from airbnb for staying guests who have previously paid for the booking? What do you need to do to get paid? Thanks! Latest reply by Vasiliy6
    In the past i was informed that Airbnb would no longer make payments into South African bank accounts. Does this still apply? I am considering opening a US Dollar account through Discovery of First National Bank. Will Airbnb pay into such an account? Latest reply by Sybe
    My name is Anni, Denmark. I am new host from to day 1/3 20222. I am looking forward to my first gest. I know the gest pay directly to Airbnb when booking. I have 3 questions: How do I get money for my gest stay? Do you need my account? if my gest cancel ... Latest reply by Helen3