What Hosts are saying

When you have for example 3 cleaning services because they jump in for one another when one is not available, but all 3 have a different rate, but you only want to put one fixed cleaning fee on your posting (probably the highest one), then how to solve yo... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hi is there a way for me to restrict my promotions to exact dates? I believe I had someone book a stay 3 days of 7 in a promotion I was running and I want to prevent this going forward. I'm hoping I don't have to layer in minimum days to match the promoti... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello! I am hoping to list a luxury treehouse for rent next year and am wondering how you go about estimating the percent it will be booked in the first few months and as you gain more reviews and word of mouth? I know it can vary by region and season, bu... Latest reply by Annie1372
    Hello Community ! There are listings that look like this:Upfront the guests first see a price and for how many guests. In this example 6.Later on within the listing it will state that the price is only good for 4, which suddenlymakes the price 50 % high... Latest reply by Olof18
    Hi, I have an enquiry for a 3 months stay. I have sent a special offer to my potential guest. I was going to offer monthly payment rather than the full amount which is quite high but it didn't give me an option to do so. When I searched the topic on Airbn... Latest reply by Sarah977