What Hosts are saying

I HAVE A LOT OF ONE NIGHT BOOKINGS WHICH IS FINE BUT SHOULD I REQUIRE TWO OR THREE NIGHT MINIMUM? ALSO WHEN YOU RENT A CONDO AT THE BEACH YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BRING OR BUY ALL YOUR OWN STUFF THEY GIVE YOU ONE GARBAGE BAG ONE ROLL OF TOILET PAPER ETC ETC DO... Latest reply by Sarah977
    @Stephanie Hello. I am Jue a host from Nairobi Kenya. Lovely to interact with you all, our Host Advisory. I have to questions, concerns, 1/Kenya introduced a DST Digital Service Tax in January 2021 of 1.5% I see from my Transaction history that Airbnb is... Latest reply by Jue0
    Hello, During 2021 I have had 10 guests, however, all the earnings are still on the Airbnb platform as I have not paid myself during 2021. All the earnings are still in the "upcoming payout" section. Do I need to consider these earnings in my tax filing f... Latest reply by Marc-Nicolàs0
    I want to understand why my prices look higher when looking at the map and way lower when I enter my lisiting the map shows my unit as $341 per night and then the booking as 200, I dont have any promotions right now and the client is booking with the lowe... Latest reply by Margarita441