What Hosts are saying

I am currently managing one property. My question is: I am making only a small percent of what the owner makes. We are having a disagreement about how the repairs, yard work, maid service etc. should be paid. Is this the owners responsibility? She feels a... Latest reply by Margo326
    In this instance Airbnb did not payout for guests staying in our house.At first they said I must contact my bank but the bank said they cannot assist.After various arguments with Airbnb they confirmed that there was a hickup with their system andundertook... Latest reply by Quincy
    He anyone attempted to submit tax form or info Not through the normal channel? We have specific items to put on our form and have submitted it to Airbnb via mail and email. They received it but won’t update our account. Now we have no payments since Jan 1... Latest reply by Helen744
    Hello Fellow Hosts, curious if you'd be willing to share how you would have responded to this message that came in yesterday? "Hi Kelly,My name is ******* and I love this place so much! We are bringing a girls long weekend ages up u til 80. My question to... Latest reply by Helen744