What Hosts are saying

Hi all I had to change my debit card in the middle of receiving a refund - therefore the card is no longer active and the refund will not go anywhere. What happens to my refund? Does it return to the source and they contact me or is it lost? I've since...
    Hi all, I'm new to hosting. I did try to search the past conversations but couldn't find what I'm looking for: What areas you would shortlist for a new 2 bed airbnb flat with a minimum of 70% occupancy and £100 per night.Also, the max value of the propert... Latest reply by Helen3
    Good evening all Does anyone know why Airbnb change the price I set up per night? I set a rate of $400 per night but when someone makes an enquiry, the rate changes from $400 to $200 in the quote the request for the stay. If I check on the calendar, the r... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Good Afternoon,I am in search of an investor that can help me finish up a few modifications so we can start generating some revenue maybe before Christmas. This condo is in Ponte Vedra Bch, FL inside the SeaHawk subdivision in Ponte Vedra Lakes. I was goi... Latest reply by Helen3