What Hosts are saying

We are working with Cloudbeds to move 35 motel rooms to Airbnb. They say that most hosts list by room type (King, Queen, Double Queen, etc.) versus adding 35 separate listings. The rooms, even those of the same type, vary in quality as some are renovated ... Latest reply by Noelle144
    In the US, we just recieved our LLC paperwork. From what I have read, there is no way to convert an account set up personally to a LLC. Some posts suggest there is no difference in your setup of the account. I reached out to customer service and they di... Latest reply by Ken2458
    Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone is in a situation like mine where as a Canadian and newly set up host where there is a request from Airbnb to provide my tax info in the 3 options provided:1- US Person Or Entity2-Non US person with TIN #3-Non US p...
    Hello,Anyone from Canada with a US Rental fill out the substitute w-8cei form?I found it to be inaccurate, there is no place to input my business address of where the rental income is being generated. I do have the actual W-8CEI form which is more accu... Latest reply by Robert-And-Lisa0
    Hi All Hosts I just found this new fee structure that Airbnb posted. Simplified fee of 15% or Split-Fee pricing that totals to 17.2% cost increase to guest. Yet net zero to host. So do we all have to change our pricing to accommodate the Simplified Pri... Latest reply by Melissa1415
    • Screenshot_20210613-214814_Airbnb.jpg
    I am a host using an iPad and have been advised by Airbnb to delete the Airbnb app and reinstall to fix my problems. How do I do this and do I have to be careful