What Hosts are saying

My county requires a business license to operate an Airbnb. As I'm filling out the license, it's asking for the SIC code (Standard Industrial Classification Code) for the business. Can anyone share what the proper code is for Airbnb? Thanks! Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi there, I had this feature when I published my listing prematurely. Got 2 bookings which cancelled. Paused listing , now ready but the new host discount offer is not coming ip as an option . How do I re- instate it? Should I manually change the nightly... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello kind readers We are in the process of setting up a co-hosting service in Madeira, Portugal. With the latest news on a transition to simplified pricing, we've decided to just go that route from the start as it seems it will become the standard prici... Latest reply by Neil522
    I would like to switch to Simplified Pricing, I have already a verified VAT number and I have included the details of my bank account in the section Payments & payouts. However, I do not have the possibility to click on Save on the following option:"Choos... Latest reply by Neil522