What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am a new host. I received a request from a guest to pay 50% when booking and the rest before arriving. He indicated that he was able to do this before with other bookings. I have checked on my host options and I do not have that option. I have tried... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hello friends, I am new host looking to improve guest experience by introducing self service breakfast for those who wants to avail. Do we have any option to ask guests to contribute say a pound if they want to avail the breakfast. I don't want to just ad... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi allI was wondering what other hosts are doing to minimise the impact on the current gas increases within the United Kingdom. Over the summer months I have families stay for a week or two and their washing machine usage is high. My energy bills have qua... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hola a todos! Actualmente tengo 25 airbnbs (algunas propios y otros de amigos/familiares) El asunto que tengo es que he rebasado cierta cantidad anual y ahora se me considera persona fisica con actividad empresarial y en la declaracion anual el ISR será d... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I have a total of 5 reservations where Airbnb charged double taxes. One as "Occupancy Taxes" and another as "Property Use Taxes". One is in the past and the others are coming up. Any thoughts on how to resolve this issue?
    Are there any Canadian hosts that can enlighten us on STR Business Insurance, company names and affordable policies? We seem to be struggling to get a policy inside $4,200/year. We can get a policy in place that is affordable [$1,750 CDN] if we only rent...