What Hosts are saying

Hi!I'm looking into hosting my home in Southold, NY. I am wondering a few things:1- any advice on how to get floor plans with carbon monoxide and smoke detectors.2 - How long does it take to from the time you submit your request for a rental permit to the...
    I have a problem I can't figure out. I had a guest just book 28 nights at $49/nt. I don't know how this could have happened. My minimum is set at $130/nt, weekly discount is 15%, and monthly discount is 40%. Checked my settings. Big problem. Can someone h... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Airbnb doesn't confirm the reservation of my guest somehow. He tried to pay 4 times and all of them gave an error of Airbnb. He got an error msg which is "Unfortunately, your request could not be completed due to a server error. Maintenance is underway on... Latest reply by Rana204
    Hi, I have had a couple of inquiries about renting for a month. The guests say they try to rent for a month and they get a price of $200 for the month. It should be around $3000+ to rent my place for a month. I can't figure out why they are getting this p... Latest reply by Emiel1
    HelpHow to I contact the legal department?I have not received payments for 29 days......... I ask the help centre every day but they cannot explain why I am not getting paid.Anyone know a contact department for managers, finance legal? I just want this re... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I requested your approval before I made the payment. However, I received confirmation of booking with status paid and reference number. How do I proceed to make the actual payment ? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, I’m pretty new to Airbnb as a host and just want to confirm the fee structure. Guests pay 15% and Hosts pay 3% for a total of 18% to Airbnb. (For clarity sake, I’m not going to mention the cleaning fee or local taxes). Is this correct? TIA Kevin Latest reply by Lorna170