What Hosts are saying

I have a daily rate for a given period example would be Aug 19th to Set 1st = £139.00 per night then lets say for the period Sept 2nd to Sept 8th would = £114.00 my prices vary throught the year how do i apply these rates in AIRBNB ?? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello!I was browsing through other listings in my area to get an idea of the pricing in my area and came across a listing down the hill from me that has used my photos in their listing. They are not copyrighted photos but they are photos I took myself. Sh... Latest reply by Jennifer1809
    I have a property in Mexico and since October 2020 Airbnb was withholding taxes and each month it was sent a certificate thru the Facturify page but I haven't received any since June and all my details are up to date. I was receiving it until May this yea... Latest reply by Helen3
    Is it just me? What am I missing here? https://rentalsunited.com/blog/airbnb-request-to-book/ Are you a property manager who doesn’t list on Airbnb because you operate on a request only basis? With Rentals United’s new feature, you can list your properti... Latest reply by Elaine701
    Hey everyone! We had water damage at our primary residence and need to stay elsewhere for a couple of months during the rebuild. Our insurance says we can get a hotel room with a kitchen etc (which is like $250/night) but we'd like to just block our air... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I am a host in Mt Crested Butte, CO. I was notified by the local taxing authority that AirBnb is not collecting the correct tax for me. When you look up my listing to book online you can see the taxes that are to be collected in the quote and they are inc...
    I'm considering listing my personal home while I'm away for extended trips.Is that a thing? Any tips? I can- put away the valuables- make room in the closets- pay my friend to act as local contact- utilize a trusted housekeeperI'm an experienced host fo... Latest reply by Sarah977