What Hosts are saying

I have just had a guest cancel a booking 8 days out. According to my policy I am entitled to a part payment, however I have decided to give a full refund. It asks me to pay cash. How does this work if I havent received payment as yet, I want to make s... Latest reply by Colleen253
    I'm wondering if refunds are correctly reflected on the monthly earnings summary under the 'performance' section. I use a % of revenue as a bonus to pay my co host. I'm also wondering how I go about setting any refund requests to be handled by my co host?...
    We are new to airbnb. we are set to have our first renter in two days. We have not figured out how to contact airbnb to get set up for taxes. We are in NC. We would like to have an idea of how this works, when & how much needs to be charged to the ren... Latest reply by Brian2036
    Is anyone else having this problem? In Puerto Rico we pay a 7% occupancy tax. We are not required to pay US withholding taxes, except Airbnb started taking 24-30% out of our gross payouts in July 2021. This is insane and I am not getting any help from the... Latest reply by Michelle53