What Hosts are saying

I'm purchasing a condo that has reservations through March 2022. I have decided to keep them. As soon as the closing goes through, all their guests will have to rebook through me. It's going to be a bit crazy and I'm concerned about getting back to them w... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Recently I sold by Duplex Airbnb. Large 2/2 + smaller 1/1. I operate the business for the new owner and my furnitureby booking guests, arranging key/entry, restocking, cleaning,and handling any issues that might arise. What is a fair management fee for do... Latest reply by Brian2036
    What is the best way to share the bookings with my cleaner so they know when they need to clean? I know I can add a host to my account, but I didn’t want to do this and enable them to see all the pricing and messages etc. Is there any other way they can b... Latest reply by Emiel1
    A couple stayed at my Airbnb for the weekend. At around 9.45pm on the Friday evening I received a message saying that the radiators wouldn’t work but warm water was still running. I called them straight away and arranged for my father-in-law to pop straig... Latest reply by Joy1101
    I have a long term renting period coming up, so the app offered me to set a monthly price. Which I did. The app told me the price should be in US dollars, so I entered the price in US dollars. However, it turns out the app understands this as local curre... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0