What Hosts are saying

Hallo I am thinking about to rent my apartment in Berlin, however have no idea about the license. If anyone know the policy and how to get the short-term rental license in Berlin? Thank you J
    Hi, I’ve been hosting since September 2020, and this summer is our first experience renting with the pool open. New York State mandates use of an alarm IN the pool. Does anyone have experience with a reliable pool alarm? The one recommended to me laste... Latest reply by Susan4178
    I'm planning to do Airbnb Arbitrage in Berlin. So, as a part of the process I was going through Berlin Airbnb regulations https://service.berlin.de/dienstleistung/326217/ . They mention that Living space is used for the purpose of repeated, paid renting b... Latest reply by Helen3
    My condo board has no bylaws against running an airbnb. We have been issued a warning stating that we are illegally running one. We have not confirmed or denied if we are running one. They are assuming of course. No noise complaints and our condo is not i...